FAB UAE Emirati Al Awwal Savings Certificate Raffle Draw Winner Today 2023
Check Out Today In This Blog Post-FAB UAE Emirati Al Awwal Savings Certificate raffle draw winner Today 2023 Live 2023, Emirati Al Awwal Savings Certificate Offer First Abu Dhabi Bank In UAE Country, Save Money &win with Emirati Al Awwal Islamic certificates just for Emirati Nationals.
Emirati Al Awwal Islamic certificates are designed just for UAE nationals, offering you entry into the regular draws & the possibility to win AED 1 million and additional prizes. You can also enjoy guaranteed attractive annual profits on Emirati Al Awwal.
Table of Contents
Emirati Al Awwal Savings Certificate Limited time offer
Probabilities to win up to AED 3 million in prizes via regular draws List including:
- Mega prize of AED 1 million for one winner, per year
- Quarterly prize of AED 200,000 for one winner
- Monthly prizes of AED 5,000 for 20 winners
- The anticipated profit rate of 0.50% p.a.
FAB UAE Emirati Al Awwal Savings Certificate Raffle Draw Features
- Just available for UAE nationals.
- The worth of each Emirati Al Awwal certificate is AED 1,000.
- Certificates are public in AED only.
- The minimum holding term for monthly draws is 30 days and 90 days for quarterly & annual draws.
- Attractive assured profit rates will be credited annually to the linked account.
- Certificates can be purchased on behalf of a minor.
- Per certificate provides 1 chance into the recurring draws.
|Draw type||Number of prizes||Prize in AED||Draw dates|
|Annual draw||1||1,000,000||December 28th|
|Quarterly draw||1||200,000||March 14th|
December 28 th
|Monthly draw||20||5,000||January: January 17th|
February – November: 2nd Tuesday of Per month
December: December 28th
All the draws take location under the supervision of the Department of Economic Development (DED), Abu Dhabi
FAB UAE Emirati Al Awwal Savings Certificate: Key Facts Statement
Emirati Al Awwal Savings Certificate (EAAIC) is structured and established on the Shariah concept of Mudaraba whereby the customer (as Rab-al-Mal) may buy
an EAAIC or deposit funds into the EAAIC account & redeem its EAAIC (or withdraw the deposited funds) partly or fully via the bank branches.
The funds maintained in the EAAIC Account (Mudaraba funds) are pooled into the Bank’s Islamic funds pool & co-mingled with additional funds of the collection (including different deposits, investment funds & shareholder’s funds).
The EAAIC is a profit-bearing savings certificate & the budgets deposited into the EAAIC are not guaranteed by the Bank.
Benefits Emirati Al Awwal Savings Certificate
Possibilities to win up to AED 3 million in prizes via regular draws including:
- Mega prize of AED 1 million for one winner, per year;
- Quarterly prize of AED 200,000 for one winner;
- Monthly prizes of AED 5,000 for 20 winners; and
- The anticipated profit rate of 0.50% p.a.*
Profit is calculated on the above-anticipated profit rate & is calculated on the certificate amount. Profit is paid on a yearly base.
Eligibility Emirati Al Awwal Savings Certificate
- Just for UAE nationals.
- Certificates can be subscribed on behalf of a minor.
- Currency Available in AED only.
- The value of per Emirati Al Awwal Islamic certificate is AED 1,000.
- Fees & charges are Not applicable.
- Withdrawal Fees No withdrawal fees.
Criteria for the draws:
- The minimum holding duration for monthly draws is 30 days & 90 days for quarterly and annual draws
- Per certificate provides one access to the regular draws.
The following is an illustrative example of the profit rate calculation:
Customer Profit Share – AED 8,700
Total eligible balance – AED 20,000,000
No. of days in the month – 31 days
Profit Rate: (Customer Profit Share /Total Eligible Balance) *360/ (No. of Days in the month) *100
((8,700/ 20,000,000) * 360/31 * 100) = 0.50%
- Warning: The above example is for illustrative goals only & is not indicative of real or desired returns.
If you finance this product, your investment is subject to loss (in part or in full). The amount invested is not guaranteed by the Bank, You should be prepared to invest for the full duration of the investment tenor picked.
You could lose part or all of your investment if you select to make an early withdrawal prior to maturity & incur applicable early redemption fees (if any). Past profit distribution published is indicative of the performance of the investment account and it is not a trustworthy guide for future performance.
Draw Criteria Emirati Al Awwal Savings Certificate raffle draw winner Today
Emirati Al Awwal Certificate will be qualified to enter the Bank’s draws as each the product policy, Emirati Al Awwal Certificates are generally in AED only, The winners will be selected by the computerized system at random from the total number of active and correct units of the certificates maintained on the day of the draw.
The winning prize amount of the Emirati Al Awwal draw for defaulted consumers will be canceled by the bank, Original certificates must be introduced to claim the prize money, The prize funds will be paid based on proper identification, Encashment of the certificate before the draw date will remove certificate numbers from next draw.
All winners will be notified of their winning by the bank. The winning numbers will be published to the public via any advertising medium at the discretion of the bank, The eligibility criteria for entering the Emirati Al Awwal draw & the draw facts are available at branches, call center, and website.
If the draw date drops on Friday or Saturday or a Bank holiday, then the draw will be shown on the subsequent working day, The regular draw of Emirati Al Awwal will be done in the actuality of a DED representative with the following conditions.
- a. Draw is under the control of the Bank.
- b. Right to amend/delete/change the draw is at the sole self-restraint of the Bank.
- c. Every AED 1,000 value of the certificate will get one chance to enter the draw.
- d. A minimum holding duration of 1 month is needed to enter the draw.
Consumer winning once in a particular draw is qualified to win in future draws, In case a minor wins the draw prize, then the prize will be handed over to the legal protection as per the application form. If the Bank is not persuaded by the legal guardian, then the Bank has the right to cancel the prize.
Prizes will be given to clients with cash or other Emirati Certificates or any additional means as per the sole control of the Bank, Winners have to claim the prizes & the Bank will pay the winners on the base of the claim raised.
All taxes/charges if applicable will be recovered from the winners, Draw dates will be communicated to the consumers via any advertising medium as per the discretion of the bank. Bank secures the right to change the date dates anytime at its sole control.
The bank reserves the right to change the frequency of draws & prize money, The bank reserves the right to change any of the terms & conditions at any time and will in its sole control inform the customers by ways and means the bank deems applicable.
FAB staff is not permitted to purchase Emirati Al Awwal Certificates, Anticipated profit rate is 0.50% per annum to be credited annually to the connected account in April.